Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crafty Wonderland was a great success!


So this last Sunday I set up my candles at The monthly craft show Crafty Wonderland which I keep trying to link to but I am finally giving up. (One day I will learn some HTML.) It seemed like it was starting slow at first, and I started to get discouraged. I had not yet had a show I would consider a great success. But things picked up, boy did they. I sold out of all but one of my small candles and all but 2 wine bottle candles. I had to buy change twice from the sweet Dolcetti. I ran out of shopping bags for people to carry there candles in. I was a mess and cleaned out and it was great.
It has sure prepared me for these upcoming December shows though. I know it will only be busier and more chaotic so I am preparing now. I have some great new Christmas-y fragrances I will be selling and I will have a lot more merchandise especially wine bottle candles. Hopefully I will see some familiar faces and new ones at all the up coming Christmas shows and I am so looking forward to it!!

No comments: