Friday, November 21, 2008

Black Friday Sale

There is this really awesome dress designer who's company name is Fancy Clothing which you should check out at necessityisthemother
She used recycled/upcycled clothing and redesigns it to make the most beautiful clothing. Anyway the reason I am mentioning her is because I always loved how her myspace quote was "made with human hands." I think about that on a regular basis. It's so simple but so important.

The reason I mention this is because it is that time of year again, when we shop for our loved ones. There are so many options for shopping and next Friday there will be hundreds of amazing deals to be had.
But if you want to find something different, unique and feel good about your purchase you should visit etsy.
It is an online shopping experience that houses thousands of handmade shops. You can find a gift for every last person you know and find deals while your at it. There are a ton of Etsy "shops" that will be having some great sales, most running from black Friday until cyber Monday.

I am also member of PDX Indie, which is a handmade cooperative. Several of our members here locally will be having sales.

Visit the following web sites for great deals on hand made items:
www.SoloArtworks.com - Is going to have a buy one get one 1/2 off sale during these dates.

melissalund
melissaklund
Melissa sale details are as follows: Your choice of four 5 x 5 prints for $40 or four 8 x 8, 8 x 10 or 8 x 12 prints for $80! Select either the 5 x 5 or 8 x 8 print set option from the sale section and leave the titles of the four prints you would like in the notes to seller box upon checkout. She is still working out the details of her gift shop sale, but I will update you as I find out more.

Souly Stones will be having 25% off everything in her shop.
I myself will be having a $10 off a $50 purchase as well, which you can check out at
autumncomfort

I will be adding more lovely shops as I find more sales for these important dates so stay tuned. Also if you haven't already don't forget to enter the Portland Craft Mafia scavenger hunt. You can find the details below.

No comments: