Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life Never Looked so Green as in the Garden

I wanted to share an upcoming event with everyone that my dear friend Susan Toler is heavily involved in. If you know Susan you know she has a deep love of gardening. I would go so far as to say it is her passion and true calling in life (along with many other gifts she possesses.
About 5 or 6 years ago before I did any gardening of any kind, (I don't do much now, but it is something I am working on.) I was at a friends home and spotted the most beautiful plant I had ever seen. She must have had 10 to 15 varieties. I asked what it was. She said "that's a Clematis". They come in so many beautiful vivid colors and have the most unique blooms.
If you are a plant lover, a gardener or just an admirer you will appriciate the beauty of a garden, and of the Clematis.
Below is a link to information for this event, but of you would like Tickets please contact Susan directly, or myself and I will relay the info. She has to sell a certain number of tickets. Hope you all can enjoy a taste of summer and check it out.

http://www.rogersonclematiscollection.org/

No comments: