Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like a Proud Parent...

So when I decided to start making Massage candle (some times called body, or lotion candles) I wanted to do my home work. There is a lot of difference from company to company as to what the ingredients are and what makes them beneficial to the skin. Most small companies and even a lot of the big ones use soy as there sole ingredient, and for the most part they are using candle soy. While this is not dangerous in anyway I really high quality candle will be made with cosmetic grade soy along with other ingredients creating even greater benefits for the skin.

I make my massage candles with skin or cosmetic grade soy, shea butter, coconut oil and essential or fragrance oils in skin safe amounts. All my massage candles are 100% dye free. I feel like I found a way to make a extremely high quality massage candle by at almost a third of the cost of most large companies. I am really proud of it. If you would like to sample my massage candles please join me at some of the up coming craft fairs I will be doing. I bring small samples so you can try my product before you buy.

I will be posting my up coming fairs as they approach. Hope to see some of you there.

Autumn
Autumn Comfort Candles
http://autumncomfort.angelfire.com/

No comments: